1919 - Foundation of Rainer Isolierrohrfabrik.
DROSSBACH has its start in 1919 as the Danubia GmbH was found in Rain am Lech at the present location. It is the oldest industrial enterprise in the city. At this time, the manufacturing program comprised installation pipe for the electro technology, so-called Bergmann pipe. These pipes were produced until the late 50's. Then Mr. Johann Löfflad was the owner, the possession changed rather often, until Mr. Max DROSSBACH bought the company for 35.000 Mark in 1931.