DROSSBACH HD 500 - Superior performance for medium sized diameters.
- Production of corrugated plastic pipes with high production speed thanks to directly water-cooled mold blocks and an integrated full vacuum system.
- Corrugated pipe machine mounted onto a solid, welded frame. This guarantees stability during the production and is the basic for high speeds.
- After having adjusted, the die head is fixed to the corrugator by means of the centering ring, no afterwards alignment necessary.
- Full vacuum system for perfect profiling of corrugated pipes.
- Equipped with 39 directly water-cooled mold block pairs for the production of pipes of 6 m length, if required including inline produced sockets.
- Mold blocks made of cast aluminium combine a low weight and excellent heat transfer properties.
- The spiral-mandrel die head cares for constant premium quality of the corrugated pipe with a consistent even wall distribution.
- Maintenance-free operation thanks to fully automatic centralized lubrication system.
- Simple and fast exchange of mold block inserts.
- The complete diameter tools from ID 150 to ID 400 are compatible with the HD 800 and the HD 1200.
Technical Data of the HD 500:
|Max. mech. speed||11 m/min|
|PE/PP output||950 kg/h|
|Max. pipe outer diameter (OD)||560 mm|
|Min. pipe internal diameter (ID)||100 mm|
|Number of mold blocks (per side)||39|
|Height (depending on extrusion height)||>2600 mm|
|Length of molding area||2060 mm|
|Max. travel||2400 mm|
|weight of machine without mold blocks||12000 kg|
waste water ID 100 - ID 500
drainage ID 100 - ID 500
rain water ID 100 - ID 500
PE, PP, PVC, further plastics available upon request.