A. RESPONSIBLE BODY / CONTACTS
Responsible body for the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation (Art. 4 para 7 GDPR), other data protection laws applicable in member states of the European Union and other provisions related to data protection is:
DROSSBACH Maschinenbau GmbH
D-86641 Rain am Lech
Tel.: +49 (0)9090 702-0
Complete website operator identification: http://www.drossbach.de/index.php/de/impressum
So these contact data are relevant for all questions as far as data protection to this website is concerned as well as for all your data protection requirements.
B. COLLECTION AND HANDLING OF PERSONAL DATA WHEN VISITING OUR WEBSITE
The website of the DROSSBACH Maschinenbau GmbH collects a series of general data and information when a data subject or automated system calls up the website. This general data and information are stored in the server log files.
Collected may be:
(1) the browser types and versions used
(2) the operating system used by the accessing system
(3) the date and time of access to the Internet site
(4) the website from which an accessing system reaches our website (so-called referrers)
(5) the sub-websites
(6) an Internet protocol address (IP address)
When using these general data and information, the DROSSBACH Maschinenbau GmbH does not draw any conclusions about the data subject. Rather, this information is needed to deliver the content of our website correctly, optimize the content of our website as well as its advertisement, ensure the long-term viability of our information technology systems and website technology, and provide law enforcement authorities with the information necessary for criminal prosecution in case of a cyber-attack. Therefore, the DROSSBACH Maschinenbau GmbH analyzes anonymously collected data and information statistically, with the aim of increasing the data protection and data security of our enterprise, and to ensure an optimal level of protection for the personal data we process. The anonymous data of the server log files are stored separately from all personal data provided by a data subject.
The data controller shall process and store the personal data of the data subject only for the period necessary to achieve the purpose of storage, or as far as this is granted by the European legislator or other legislators in laws or regulations to which the controller is subject to.
If the storage purpose is not applicable, or if a storage period prescribed by the European legislator or another competent legislator expires, the personal data are routinely blocked or erased in accordance with legal requirements.
You may get in contact to us by the contact form on the website or by E-Mail. In this case the data you submit by contact form or E-Mail will be forwarded to us and stored from us.
This may be:
(1) your name
(2) date of contacting
(3) your E-Mail address
(4) if applicable any other data you may submit
When you use the contact form or send us an E-Mail your data as per the contact form including the contact data listed there by you (reference, message, form of address and name, email address and any other optional information) are stored and used for the purpose of processing the enquiry. As a standard procedure, your email enquiries are deleted after they have been processed. Longer storage only takes place if there is a legitimate reason for this (extensive claims, serious complaints, ongoing warranty periods, possible legal relevance of the enquiry). We capture these data in order to be able to accept and process your enquiry, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR (legitimate interest: execution of our business operation).
Insofar as we process your data in the ways described above for the purpose of receiving and processing your enquiries, you are obliged to make these data available to us. Without these data we are not in a position to accept and process your enquiries.
D. PROCESSING IN THIRD COUNTIRES IN GENERAL
Unless otherwise noted above the processing of your personal data in countries outside the European Union (EU) resp. the European Economic Area (EEA) is carried out exclusively according to the legal guidelines art. 44 GDPR.
E. PERIOD OF DATA STORAGE
In general personal data are stored as long as necessary according to the compliancy of the purpose of the data collection or to adhere the respective legal safekeeping period. Is this purpose obsolete, resp. after expiration of the safekeeping period the data will be deleted.
F. YOUR RIGHTS AS AN INTERESTED PARTY
As far as we processed your personal data, you are a concerned person in terms of the GDPR and you are entitled to the following rights against us:
(1) Art. 15 GDPR - You have the right to receive at any time and on request information about the personal data which refer to you. Furthermore, the European directives and regulations grant the data subject access to the following information:
- the purposes of the processing
- the categories of personal data concerned
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, in particular recipients in third countries or international organizations
- where possible, the envisaged period for which the personal data will be stored, or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine that period
- the existence of the right to request from the controller rectification or erasure of personal data, or restriction of processing of personal data concerning the data subject, or to object to such processing
- the existence of the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
- where the personal data are not collected from the data subject, any available information as to their source
- the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, referred to in art. 22 (1) and (4) of the GDPR and, at least in those cases, meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and envisaged consequences of such processing for the data subject.
(2) Art. 16 GDPR - You have the right to demand from us the immediate correction of personal data pertaining to you insofar as these data are incorrect. For this purpose, please contact the addresses listed above.
(3) Art. 17 GDPR - You have the right to demand from us the deletion of personal data which relate to you. In particular, these preconditions allow for a right to deletion if the personal data are no longer required for the purposes for which they were collected or were processed in any way, of the presence of a contradiction or the existence of an obligation to delete in accordance with European Union law or the law of the member state by which we are governed. With regard to the period of time of the data storage. In order to assert your above-mentioned right, please contact the addresses listed above.
(4) Art. 18 GDPR - You have the right to demand from us the restriction of the processing. In particular this right exists if the accuracy of the personal data between the user and ourselves is disputed for the period of time required for the checking of the accuracy and in the event that given an existing right to deletion the user demands limited processing; furthermore in the event that the data are no longer required for the particular purposes pursued by us, but the user requires them for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims and if the successful execution of a claim between ourselves and the user is still disputed. In order to assert your above-mentioned right, please contact the addresses listed above.
(5) Art. 20 GDPR - You have the right to receive from us the personal data which relate to you and which you have made available to us in a structured, common, machine-readable format. In order to assert your above-mentioned right, please contact the addresses listed above.
(6) Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR - You have the right at any time and for reasons which result from your special situation to assert a right of rejection regarding the processing of data which relate to you and which takes place among others. We will cease the processing of your personal data unless we can demonstrate compelling and legitimate reasons which prevail over your interests, rights and freedoms, or if the processing is for the purpose of the assertion, exercising or defense of legal claims.
(7) Art. 77 GDPR - Additionally and in the event of complaints you have the right to contact the responsible supervisory authority.
G. RIGHT TO OBJECT
You have the right to object, on grounds relating to his or her particular situation, at any time, to processing of personal data concerning him or her, which is based on point (e) or (f) of art. 6 (1) of the GDPR. This also applies to profiling based on these provisions.
The DROSSBACH Maschinenbau GmbH shall no longer process the personal data in the event of the objection, unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject, or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims. If the DROSSBACH Maschinenbau GmbH processes personal data for direct marketing purposes, the data subject shall have the right to object at any time to processing of personal data concerning him or her for such marketing. This applies to profiling to the extent that it is related to such direct marketing. If the data subject objects to the DROSSBACH Maschinenbau GmbH to the processing for direct marketing purposes, the DROSSBACH Maschinenbau GmbH will no longer process the personal data for these purposes.
In addition, the data subject has the right, on grounds relating to his or her particular situation, to object to processing of personal data concerning him or her by the DROSSBACH Maschinenbau GmbH for scientific or historical research purposes, or for statistical purposes pursuant to art. 89 (1) of the GDPR, unless the processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out for reasons of public interest. In order to exercise the right to object, the data subject may contact any employee of the DROSSBACH Maschinenbau GmbH. In addition, the data subject is free in the context of the use of information society services, and notwithstanding Directive 2002/58/EC, to use his or her right to object by automated means using technical specifications.
In order to assert your above-mentioned right, please contact the addresses listed above
Date: May 2018