DROSSBACH SPF COMPACT - The most economic way to produce chimney pipe.
|Download catalogue page|
- Most economic basic spiral pipe machine to produce flexible chimney flue liners from 50 to 200 mm (2" to 8"). Double wall or single wall liners possible.
- Machine is downsized as much as possible but including all typical DROSSBACH features.
- Easiest adjustments and recreation of production settings, with a multitude of scales.
- All necessary parts are integrated in one machine frame, strip guide, profiling unit, automatic strip lubrication, pipe winding and closing system.
- Optional flying automatic saw offers constant running pipe production.
- Optional manual material decoiler with adjustable core and strip break.
- Diameter changeover possible in less than 10 minutes for highest flexibility and lowest storage effort.
- Automatic strip lubrication for highest efficiency.
- All pipe designs are made of one single strip.
- Well-lit working station
- All diameter tools and profiling equipments can be interchanged with SPF 250.
Technical Data SPF COMPACT:
|Max. strip speed||65 m/min / 213 ft./min|
|Max. pipe diameter||200 mm / 8"|
|• Aluminium or stainless steel||up to 0,18 mm / .007"|
|Max. strip width||54 mm / 2.126"|
|Max. pipe length||100 m / 328 ft.|
|Min. pipe length||0,30 m / 1 foot|
|Electrical power||7 kW|
|Compressed air supply||6,0 bar|
|Weight||800 kg / 1,764 lbs|
Flexible chimney liners acc. to EN 1856, tightness class P1, double wall, inside smooth
Flexible chimney liners acc. to EN 1856, tightness class P1, single wall
Aluminium or stainless steel