DROSSBACH SR 300 - Highest flexibility with a machine for all purpose.
|Download catalogue page|
You can find a video of the SR 300 at "DROSSWORLD" on youtube.
- Versatile machine to produce post tensioning pipe and heavy flex exhaust pipe.
- Second lubrication system can easily installed with a plug-and-play connection for the production of flexible single and double wall chimney liners and ventilation ducts.
- Central operator panel with touch screen for easy control.
- Synchronized drivers enable strip speeds up to 75 m/min / 246 ft./min.
- Adjustable core of uncoiler for flexible material purchase.
- Integrated automatic cutter allows permanent production without stop.
- Various pipe designs can be produced by means of different tools at minimum changeover possible in less than 10 minutes for highest flexibility and lowest storage effort.
- All pipe designs are made of one single strip.
- Full computerized and programmable production.
- USB connection at the operation panel allows periodical analysis of the production data.
- Integrated modem for trouble shooting, software updates or language uploads.
- Computerized and programmable handling of orders and production batches.
- Most diameter tools and profiling equipments can be interchanged between SPF 450 S and SPF 250.
- Plug-and-play connection to optional compressing unit and printer.
- Well-lit working station
- Diameters up to 300 mm (12"), depending on pipe design.
Technical data of the SR 300:
|Max. strip speed||75 m/min / 246 ft./min|
|Max. pipe diamter||300 mm / 12"|
|• steel, galvanised or stainless||up to 0,6 mm / .024"|
|• aluminum||up to 0,18 mm / .007"|
|Max. strip width (depending on profile design)||up to 78 mm / 3.071"|
|Max. pipe length||200 m / 656 ft.|
|Min. pipe length||0,50 m / 1.6 ft.|
|Electrical power||19,5 kW|
|Compressed air supply||6,0 bar|
|Weight||1.200 kg / 2,646 lbs|
Flexible chimney liners acc. to EN 1856, tightness class P1
Flexible HVAC ducts acc. to DIN 24146
Heavy flex and heavy flex hybrid pipe for exhaust and chimneys
post tensioning pipe and connectors acc. to EN 523 und EN 524
Aluminium, stainless steel or other specific materials.