DROSSBACH HD 1800 - Superior quality in pipe sizes up to OD 1800.
- Production of corrugated plastic pipes with high production speed thanks to directly water-cooled mold blocks and and integrated full vacuum system.
- Aluminium master mold blocks are carrying the mold block inserts. These are running in the machine on steel paving tiles follow the shuttle system.
- Full automatic, centralized lubrication system guarantees maintenance-free operation.
- After having adjusted, the die head is fixes corrugator by means of the centering ring, no afterwards alignment necessary.
- The parking station and the shuttle principle allow variable pipe length even with inline produced socket.
- Mold block inserts, fixed with quick fasteners, ensure rapid tool exchange.
- The complete tools (mold block inserts and die heads) for ID 500 up to ID 800 are compatible with HD 1200.
- The machine can be electronically adjusted in vertical and horizontal direction.
- The complete electronic parts in the seperate control cabinet are cooled by an air conditioner.
- The spiral-mandrel die head cares for a constant quality of the corrugated pipe with a consitent even wall distribution.
- Computer-controlled operation and monitoring of the complete production process; remote control and servicing available.
Technical Data of the HD 1800:
|Max. mech. speed||1,35 m/min|
|PE/PP output||1535 kg/h|
|Max. pipe outer diameter (OD)||1800 mm|
|Min. pipe internal diameter (ID)||500 mm|
|Number of mold blocks (per side)||6 / 7|
|Height (depending on extrusion height)||4870 mm|
|Length of molding area||4082 mm|
|Max. travel||4850 mm|
|Weight of machine without mold blocks||43000 kg|
waste water ID 500 - ID 1500
rain water ID 500 - ID 1500
PE, PP, PVC, further plastics available upon request.