DROSSBACH HD 250 - High-speed for maximum production output.
- Production of corrugated plastic pipes with high production speed thanks to directly water-cooled mold blocks and an integrated full vacuum system.
- Corrugated pipe machine mounted onto a solid, welded frame. This guarantees stability during the production and is the basic for high speed.
- Open construction with wide opening access doors to the horizontally rotating mold blocks.
- Full vacuum system for perfect profiling of corrugated pipes.
- Equipped with 38 directly water-cooled mold block pairs for the production of pipes of 6 m / 19.68 ft. length, if required including inline produce sockets.
- Mold blocks made of cast aluminium combine a low weight and excellent heat transfer properties.
- Robust system with retainers guarantees a perfect movement of the mold blocks.
- The spiral-mandrel die head cares for a constant quality of the corrugated pipe with a consistent even wall distribution.
- After having adjusted, the die head is fixed to the corrugator by means of the centering ring, no afterwards alignment necessary.
- Maintenance-free operation thanks to fully automatic centralized lubrication system.
- The simple and fast exchange of mold blocks can be optimized with the optional HD 250 Quick Change.
Technical Data of the HD 250:
|Max. mech. speed||25 m/min / 82 ft./min|
|PE/PP output||750 kg/h / 1,653 lbs/h|
|Max. pipe outer diameter (OD)||250 mm / 12"|
|Min. pipe internal diameter (ID)||40 mm / 1.5/8"|
|Number of mold blocks (per side)||38|
|Length||3560 mm / 11.68 ft.|
|Width||1950 mm / 6.4 ft.|
|Height (depending on extrusion height)||>1800 mm / 5.9 ft.|
|Length of molding area||2020 mm / 6.63 ft.|
|Max. travel||2800 mm / 9.19 ft.|
|Weight of machine without mold blocks||4680 kg / 10,318 lbs|
drainage ID 100 - ID 200 / 4" - 8"
land drainage OD 50 - OD 160 / 2" - 6"
cable protection OD 50 - OD 250 / 2" - 10"
PE, PP, PVC, PA, PVDF, further plastics available upon request.