DROSSBACH HD 800 - Optimum start tool for sewage pipe production.
- Production of corrugated plastic pipes with high production speed thanks to directly water-cooled mold blocks and an integrated full vacuum system.
- Aluminium master mold blocks are carrying the mold block inserts. These are running in the machine on steel paving tiles follow the shuttle system.
- Full automatic, centralized lubrication system guarantees maintenance-free operation.
- After having adjusted, the die head is fixed to the corrugator by means of the centering ring, no afterwards alignment necessary.
- The parking station and the shuttle principle allow variable pipe length even with inline produced socket.
- Mold block inserts, fixed with quick fasteners, ensure rapid tool exchange.
- The complete tools (mold block inserts and die heads) for ID 150 up to ID 400 are compatible with HD 500 and HD 1200.
- The machine can be electronically adjusted in vertical and horizontal direction.
- The complete electronic parts in the seperate control cabinet are cooled by an air conditioner.
- The spiral-mandrel die head cares for a constant quality of the corrugated pipe with a consistent even wall distribution.
- Computer-controlled operation and monitoring of the complete production process; remote control and servicing available.
Technical Data of the HD 800:
|Max. mech. speed||5,5 m/min|
|PE/PP output||1050 kg/h|
|Max. pipe outer diameter (OD)||800 mm|
|Min. pipe internal diameter (ID)||150 mm|
|Number of mold blocks (per side)||9 / 10|
|Height (depending on extrusion height)||3200 mm|
|Length of molding area||2807 mm|
|Max. travel||4000 mm|
|weight of machine without mold blocks||19500 kg|
waste water ID 150 - ID 600
drainage ID 150 - ID 600
rain water ID 150 - ID 600
PE, PP, PVC, further plastics available upon request.